Thursday, July 10, 2014

FINALLY!!! UPDATES! :D


     Hello guys! Long time no see, right? I'm very sorry. I uploaded a video in January and never more. At least my Instagram profile is always being updated or you all would think I got out of YouTube. 
     So... this updates post was supposed to be posted in the beginning of May. I was a little sick in the day I was starting to organize what would be posted in this post and then I remember that I restarted the computer (because it was very slow) and it didn't turn on no matter what. :( So we took the computer to a place that could fix it. We took the computer so the guys could fix it in May 2th and we only could brought the computer home again on June 16h. So, as the computer was in fixing place and I didn't had a backup of my files, I didn't had any way to post this updates. I also spent almost a month sick. The cause was two kidney rocks. :/ Oh well. 
     So, after all those explanations, time to start the update post. As I promised to myself and to all my readers in a post that I deleted a few weeks ago, I was supposed to upload at least a video in a month. I also should get better grades in school. None of this happened. :(

My planning of some videos I would post. 
(Translate: - Doll bedroom video (April 17th) 
- Annie's birthday AGSM (April) 
- New hairstyle (March) 
- Violin stop motion (March)
- Lalasummer (March)
- Stop motion tips (March))

     I also had started to record a video that would be a second Lala-episode. But always that I went to the place I should record, rained. So I didn't finished to record this video. And after many failed times, I decided to archive this video and record the rest of it in next spring or summer (southern hemisphere).

A sneak peek of my soon to be second Lala-episode!

    Besides this incomplete video I have four more that I'm recording/editing and many that I have planned but didn't recorded anything:

This is an AGMV (I started to film this one in July 2013 :O )
(Annie met the beach)

This is an hairstyle + stop motion video

This is a big stop motion video that I had planned. I recorded just the first scene.

This one is a hairstyle video that I just need to edit.

     I also want to say that this last video (the hairstyle video) will be upload on July 19th and it will be the first of my second semester, when I will upload a new video saturday yes and saturday no (so it will be two new videos every month). To do this I'm recording some extra videos this vacations, so when I don't have time to record videos (like when I have tests or projects in school) I can still upload good videos and I will not have to record a bad video to upload. 
     After all those video updates, I want to say about two things that I'm doing that involves my YouTube life but not videos. First, I will be making TLP t-shirts very soon (both human sized and doll sized). The second news (that is not too new) is that me and my mom will soon open an etsy shop. This will be the combination of my skills in sewing and mom's skills in crocheting and knitting. Soon I will post some informations about when and where this will happen. 
     So this is all for now! I hope everybody liked! See you all very soon (I hope so ;D )!

      TheLittlePauline
      (follow me at Instagram! My username is @paulinethelittle)

P.S.: I know that I always promised things and didn't do. PLEASE this time believe in me. I will do this better than it is written in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment